Highly Flexible, Rapid Setting Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive
Tilemaster Ultimate is a high specification, polymer modified, highly flexible rapid setting cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with increased adhesion properties.
Tilemaster Ultimate has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems. Tilemaster Ultimate is also suitable for fixing to difficult substrates such as fibreglass and metal surfaces.
Tilemaster Ultimate has been formulated to allow tiling onto cement based green screeds after 7 drying days.
Tilemaster Ultimate is suitable for fixing quartz or composite tiles. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.
Tilemaster Ultimate is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools. Tilemaster Ultimate can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
Coverage: 20kg will cover 5 – 6m² at 3mm thin bed application
Pack Sizes: 20kg
Colours: Grey, White
- Developed for plywood & chipboard overlay
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Apply directly to T & G Floorboards
- Fast track adhesive - use on green screed
- Bonds to metal surfaces
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- No additives required - simply mix with water
- Conforms to C2 F S2 to BS EN 12004
Surface / Substrate:
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min )
- Electric Underfloor heating
- Water/Wet System
- Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- T & G Floorboards
- Floating Floors
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
- Steel/Metal Surfaces
- Green Screed