A Premium Neutral Cure Mould Resistant Silicone Sealant
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a premium solvent free, highly flexible and high performance silicone sealant for walls and floors. Silicone 3000+ is a neutral cure and non-staining silicone sealant which means it is suitable for use with sensitive natural stones such as granite and marble*. Silicone 3000+ contains advanced Anti-Mould technology that will protect against mould growth when in use. The Silicone 3000+ colour range has been specifically developed to compliment the Grout 3000 colour range and all colours of grout have a matching silicone.
Silicone 3000+ has two main areas of use:
- For sealing joints between sanitary ware and ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles in bathrooms, kitchens, showers and wet rooms in both domestic and commercial environments.
- For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling.
Silicone 3000+ is a neutral cure sealant with excellent adhesion properties and it is suitable for use on a large variety of surfaces including ceramic, glass, porcelain, natural stone, PVC and wood. When cured Silicone 3000+ is highly flexible and will accommodate movement between two surfaces. Silicone 3000+ is waterproof and it is ideal for use in areas subject to prolonged wet conditions e.g. showers, wet rooms etc. Silicone 3000+ is very easy to apply, smooth and clean off and it is suitable for interior and exterior use.
Coverage: Approx. 8.5 linear metres when using a 6mm x 6mm bead size
Pack Sizes: 310ml
Colours: Pure White, Jasmine, Beige, Limestone, Sandstone, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Brown, Charcoal, Almond, Sage, Natural Grey, Dark Grey, Cocoa
- Highly flexible and has excellent adhesion properties
- Neutral cure, non-staining formulation
- Suitable for use with natural stone tiles including granite and marble
- Protects against mould growth
- Provides a long lasting water tight seal
- Domestic and commercial applications
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Matches the Grout 3000 colour range of 14 colours
- Solvent free
- Low odour formulation
- Domestic and Commercial Showers
- Domestic Kitchens
- Wet rooms
- Laundry / Utility Rooms
- Areas subject to Prolonged Wet Conditions
- Movement joints in tiling installations
- Window and door fittings