Standard Setting, High Yield, Polymer Modified Wall & Floor Tile Adhesive With Superb Workability
Tilemaster Magix-S is a revolutionary, flexible, standard setting, cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with exceptional workability and adhesion properties.
Tilemaster Magix-S has been specially formulated using advanced material technology to achieve exceptional workability and extra high yield. A 10kg bag provides equivalent coverage to that of a typical 20kg bag of sand/cement adhesive. Tilemaster Magix-S is suitable for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and mosaic tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay, plasterboard, timber framework and underfloor heating systems as well as for fixing to solid substrates such as concrete and sand/cement screed.
Tilemaster Magix-S has excellent wetting out properties, making it ideal for installing large format tiles and natural stone tiles. Formulated to give an extended pot life of approximately 3 - 4 hours, Tilemaster Magix-S is ideal where longer working times are required and the 16 hour set time allows for next day grouting. Tilemaster Magix-S is suitable for use in areas subject to prolonged wet conditions such as showers, wet rooms and swimming pools. Tilemaster Magix-S is suitable for use internally and externally and is unaffected by frost after setting.
Tilemaster Magix-S has been developed with the environment in mind. The unique formulation and high yield coverage of Tilemaster Magix-S contributes to a reduction in carbon footprint when transporting materials. Tilemaster Magix-S enables 100% more product to be transported at the same capacity as traditional sand/cement based adhesives. Tilemaster Magix-S also contains recycled materials.
Pack Sizes: 10kg
Colours: Grey, White
- Developed for exceptional workability
- Genuine S1 Flexibility, suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and mosaic tiles
- Ideal for plywood overlay substrates
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Extended pot life of 3 - 4 hours, ideal where longer working times are required
- 100% extra coverage per kg over traditional sand/cement adhesives
- Excellent coverage and slip resistance, perfect for fixing large format tiles
- At least 50% lighter per m2 than traditional sand/cement adhesives
- Reduced carbon footprint
- 3mm - 12mm bed depth
- Internal & External use
Surface / Substrate:
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone and Mosaic Tiles*
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen*
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Existing Vinyl Tiles*