Fast Setting, Flexible, Fibre Reinforced Self Levelling Compound
Tilemaster LevelFlex is a fast setting, flexible, fibre reinforced self levelling compound. The specially formulated powder enables the product to be poured to depths between 2mm – 50mm in one application and receive foot traffic after 3 hours.
Tilemaster LevelFlex has excellent flow and adhesion properties making it suitable for a wide range of both commercial and domestic applications.
Tilemaster LevelFlex is suitable for use over a wide range of substrates including sand/cement screeds, concrete, flooring grade asphalt/bitumen, ceramic, porcelain and terrazzo tiles, epoxy damp proof membranes and plywood.
Tilemaster LevelFlex is also ideal for encapsulating electric underfloor heating elements and for use over underfloor heated screeds. Tilemaster LevelFlex is fast setting, meaning ceramic tiles can be installed after as little as 3 hours, and decorative floor coverings can be installed after 24 hours.
Under certain conditions, Tilemaster LevelFlex is suitable for use externally. For further information please contact the Tilemaster Technical team on 01772 456831 or email email@example.com for further information.
Coverage: 20kg will cover 4.2m2 at 3mm thickness
Pack Sizes: 20kg
- Install tiles after 3 hours and decorative floor coverings after 24 hours
- Apply from 2mm – 50mm in one application
- Excellent flow and self levelling properties
- Ideal for use above underfloor heating systems
- Ideal for timber substrates
- No additives required – simply mix with water
- Low odour
- Protein free
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (6mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and
- Natural Stone Tiles*
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen*
- Anhydrite Screeds
- T & G Floorboards
- Floating Floors
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
- Steel/Metal Surfaces*
- Epoxy DPM*
- Existing Adhesive Residues