Gypsum Based, Flexible, Self Levelling Floor Compound
AnhyLevel is a high performance, free flowing, self smoothing gypsum based self levelling compound designed for smoothing and levelling subfloors prior to the installation of floor coverings. AnhyLevel has been specifically developed for direct application to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds without the need to apply a barrier primer. The excellent levelling and smoothing properties of AnhyLevel make it the ideal choice when preparing subfloors prior to the installation of floor coverings such as decorative vinyl, laminate, carpet, resin, linoleum and ceramic/porcelain tiles.
AnhyLevel can be applied from depths of 2 – 20mm in one application without the need to add additional aggregate. AnhyLevel is flexible and it is suitable for use with underfloor heating systems, it is also suitable for use on more common substrates such as sand/cement screed, concrete and plywood overlay. AnhyLevel is fast setting and it will accept light foot traffic after 2 - 3 hours. Finished flooring can be applied after 24 hours, however, this is dependent on the application depth and ambient conditions.
*When fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles on top of AnhyLevel, Tilemaster AnhyFix tile adhesive must be used to fix the tiles.
Coverage: 20kg pack will cover approximately 4.2 sq metres at 3mm depth when mixed with 5 litres of water
Pack Sizes: 20kg
Colours: Off White
- Developed specially for application to anhydrite & calcium sulphate screeds
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Apply from 2 – 20mm in one application
- Fast drying-light foot traffic after 3 hours
- 100% compatible with gypsum based substrates
- Excellent self levelling properties
- Protein free
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Chipboard Overlay (18mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Existing Vinyl Tiles