Rapid Setting, High Yield, Polymer Modified Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive With Superb Workability
Tilemaster Magix-R is a revolutionary, flexible, rapid setting, cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with exceptional workability and adhesion properties.
Tilemaster Magix-R has been specially formulated using advanced material technology to achieve exceptional workability and extra high yield. A 10kg bag provides equivalent coverage to that of a typical 20kg bag of sand/cement adhesive.
Tilemaster Magix-R is suitable for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and mosaic tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay, plasterboard, timber framework and underfloor heating systems as well as for fixing to solid substrates such as concrete and sand/cement screed.
Tilemaster Magix-R has excellent wetting out properties, making it ideal for installing large format tiles and natural stone tiles. Tilemaster Magix-R is suitable for use in areas subject to prolonged wet conditions such as showers, wet rooms and swimming pools. The rapid setting capabilities of Tilemaster Magix-R allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours. Tilemaster Magix-R is suitable for use internally and externally and is unaffected by frost after setting.
Tilemaster Magix-R has been developed with the environment in mind. The unique formulation and high yield coverage of Tilemaster Magix-R contributes to a reduction in carbon footprint when transporting materials. Tilemaster Magix-R enables 100% more product to be transported at the same capacity as traditional sand/cement based adhesives. Tilemaster Magix-R also contains recycled materials.
Pack Sizes: 10kg
Colours: Grey, White
- Developed for exceptional workability
- Genuine S1 Flexibility, suitable for a wide range of substrates
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain,natural stone and mosaic tiles
- Ideal for plywood overlay substrates
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- 100% extra coverage per kg over traditional sand/cement adhesives
- Excellent coverage and slip resistance, perfect for fixing large format tiles
- At least 50% lighter per m2 than traditional sand/cement adhesives
- Reduced carbon footprint
- 3mm - 12mm bed depth
- Internal & External use
Surface / Substrate:
- Sand/Cement Screed
- Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
- Electric Underfloor Heating
- Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
- Tile Backer Boards
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone and Mosaic Tiles*
- Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen*
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Fibre Cement Sheet
- Cement/Sand Render
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Existing Vinyl Tiles*